If you play CastleStorm: Definitive Edition, you may want to set up a port forward for it to improve your online gaming experience. There are many reasons to set up a port forward for CastleStorm: Definitive Edition. Here are a few examples:
- Better quality voice chat
- More stable
- Improved connection
- Easier to play with friends
- Not getting dropped from games
- Overall enhanced online experience
Just below we have links to guides for Xbox One and Playstation 4 specific to CastleStorm: Definitive Edition. Want to learn how to forward your port? Follow one of the sections below to get it done today.
Before you play CastleStorm: Definitive Edition on Xbox One you need to do two things: set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- Begin by following our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox One
- Finished there? Go to Port Forward CastleStorm Definitive Edition on Xbox One to find your router and we'll walk you through the steps.
In order to play CastleStorm: Definitive Edition on Playstation 4 you need to set up a static IP address on your console and then forward the correct ports to your console.
- Start off by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- After you're done there, go to Port Forward CastleStorm Definitive Edition on Playstation 4 and choose your router for more info.