If you play Civilization: Beyond Earth, you may want to think about setting up a port forward for it to improve your online gaming experience. There are many reasons to set up a port forward for Civilization: Beyond Earth. We have a few examples listed below:
- More stable
- Staying in friends lobby
- Better connection
- Fewer crashes when online
- Not getting dropped from games
- Overall enhanced online experience
On this page we have links to guides for PC specific to Civilization: Beyond Earth. If you want to learn how to forward your port our guides have all the information you need. Follow one of the sections below to get your port forwarded today.
Before playing Civilization: Beyond Earth on PC you need to do two things: set up a static IP address for your PC and then forward a range of ports.
- Make sure to start by setting up a static IP address for your PC.
- Finished there? Go to Port Forward Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth on Personal Computer and find your router for easy-to-follow instructions.