If you play Darksiders II, you might want to set up a port forward for it to better your online gaming experience. There are many reasons to set up a port forward for Darksiders II, such as:
- Fewer crashes when online
- Less lag
- Better connection
- Easier to play with friends
- More stable
- Improved overall online gameplay
Just below we have links to guides for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 specific to Darksiders II. Interested in learning how to forward your port? Follow one of the sections below to see step-by-step instructions and get it done today.
Port Forward Darksiders II on Xbox 360
Playing Darksiders II on Xbox 360? You need to set up a static IP address for your console as well as forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- The first thing you'll want to do is follow our guide to set a static IP address for your Xbox 360.
- After you're finished with that go to Port Forward Darksiders II on Xbox 360 and find your router for all the information you'll need.
Port Forward Darksiders II on Playstation 3
To begin playing Darksiders II on Playstation 3 you need to do two things: set up a static IP address for your PS3 as well as forward the standard PS3 ports.
- Start off by setting up a static IP address for your PS3.
- Finished there? Follow Port Forward Darksiders II on Playstation 3 and click your router to be done before you know it.