How To Port Forward Darksiders II
If you play Darksiders II, you might want to set up a port forward for it to better your online gaming experience. There are many reasons to set up a port forward for Darksiders II, such as:
- Fewer crashes when online
- Less lag
- Better connection
- Easier to play with friends
- More stable
- Improved overall online gameplay
Just below we have links to guides for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 specific to Darksiders II. Interested in learning how to forward your port? Follow one of the sections below to see step-by-step instructions and get it done today.
Playing Darksiders II on Xbox 360? You need to set up a static IP address for your console as well as forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- The first thing you'll want to do is follow our guide to set a static IP address for your Xbox 360.
- After you're finished with that go to Port Forward Darksiders II on Xbox 360 and find your router for all the information you'll need.
To begin playing Darksiders II on Playstation 3 you need to do two things: set up a static IP address for your PS3 as well as forward the standard PS3 ports.