How To Port Forward Dead or Alive 5 Last Roud
Dead or Alive 5: Last Round is a Fighting game published by Koei Tecmo released in 2015.
Since Dead or Alive 5: Last Round is a fighting style of game you can expect fast paced, side view, player vs. player fighting action. Like Moral Kombat, Tekken, or Dead or Alive, most fighting games are in an arena with 3d style graphics and really rely on the players reflexes.
Forward Ports for Dead or Alive 5: Last Round
When you are playing Dead or Alive 5: Last Round you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Require
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Dead or Alive 5: Last Round are as follows:
Dead or Alive 5: Last Round - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Dead or Alive 5: Last Round - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Dead or Alive 5: Last Round - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Dead or Alive 5: Last Round - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Dead or Alive 5: Last Round - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Dead or Alive 5: Last Round simply follow one of these links:
- Dead or Alive 5: Last Round - Xbox One
- Dead or Alive 5: Last Round - Playstation 4
- Dead or Alive 5: Last Round - Playstation 3
- Dead or Alive 5: Last Round - Xbox 360
- Dead or Alive 5: Last Round - Steam
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.