If you play Diablo III, then you may want to set up a port forward for it to improve your online gaming experience. There are several reasons to set up a port forward for Diablo III, such as:
- Better connection
- Less lag
- Fewer crashes while online
- Easier to play with friends
- More stable
- And an overall enhanced online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and PC specific to Diablo III. Follow one of the sections below to learn how to forward you port today.
Playing Diablo III on Xbox 360? You need to set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- The first thing you should do is follow our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox 360.
- After you've finished there, go to Port Forward Diablo III on Xbox 360 to find your router and we'll show you the steps.
To begin playing Diablo III on Playstation 3 you need to set up a static IP address on your PS3 as well as forward the standard PS3 ports.
- Start out by setting up a static IP address on your PS3.
- After that, follow Port Forward Diablo III on Playstation 3 and select your router for more information.
If you play Diablo III on PC you need to set up a static IP address on your PC as well as forwarding the correct range of ports.