If you play Dynasty Warriors 6, you should consider setting up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. There are quite a few reasons to set up a port forward for Dynasty Warriors 6, for instance:
- Fewer crashes when online
- Less lag
- Improved connection
- Easier to play with friends
- More stable
- Better overall online experience
Just below we have links to guides for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 specific to Dynasty Warriors 6. Want to learn how to forward your port? You've come to the right place. Follow one of the sections below to see easy-to-follow instructions and get it done today.
Playing Dynasty Warriors 6 on Xbox 360? You need to set up a static IP address for your console as well as forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- First you'll want to follow our guide to set a static IP address for your Xbox 360.
- When you're done with that go to Port Forward Dynasty Warriors 6 on Xbox 360 and choose your router to see all the steps.
To begin playing Dynasty Warriors 6 on Playstation 3 you need to set up a static IP address for your PS3 as well as forward the standard PS3 ports.