How To Port Forward Dynasty Warriors: Gundam
If you play Dynasty Warriors: Gundam then you may want to think about setting up a port forward for it. There are many advantages to setting up a port forward for Dynasty Warriors: Gundam. We have a few exapmles listed below:
- Less lag
- Easier to play with friends
- More stable
- Improved connection
- Not getting dropped from games
- Better overall online performance
Here we have links to guides for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 specific to Dynasty Warriors: Gundam. If you'd like to learn how to forward your port, follow one of the sections below for easy-to-follow instructions.
Playing Dynasty Warriors: Gundam on Xbox 360? You need to set up a static IP address for your console and then forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- Firstly, you should follow our guide to set a static IP address for your Xbox 360.
- After that, go to Port Forward Dynasty Warriors: Gundam on Xbox 360 and find your router for simple instructions.
To begin playing Dynasty Warriors: Gundam on Playstation 3 you need to set up a static IP address for your PS3 as well as forward the standard PS3 ports.
- Start off by setting up a static IP address for your PS3.
- Done there? Go to Port Forward Dynasty Warriors: Gundam on Playstation 3 and select your router. You're almost done!