How To Port Forward Fallout 3
If you play Fallout 3, you may want to consider setting up a port forward for it to better your online gaming experience. There are several reasons to set up a port forward for Fallout 3, for example:
- Fewer crashes when online
- Less lag
- More stable
- Easier to play with friends
- Better connection
- Overall improved online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 specific to Fallout 3. Want to learn how to forward your port? Follow one of the sections below for all the information you'll need and get it done today.
Before playing Fallout 3 on Xbox 360 you need to set up a static IP address for your console as well as forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- The first thing you should do is follow our guide to set a static IP address for your Xbox 360.
- When you're done with that go to Port Forward Fallout 3 on Xbox 360 and choose your router for simple instructions.
To begin playing Fallout 3 on Playstation 3 you need to do two things: set up a static IP address for your PS3 as well as forward the standard PS3 ports.