If you play Far Cry 2, you may want to think about setting up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. There are quite a few reasons to set up a port forward for Far Cry 2, such as:
- Fewer crashes when online
- Less lag
- Improved connection
- Easier to play with friends
- More stable
- Better overall online experience
Here we have links to guides for Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and PC specific to Far Cry 2. Want to learn how to forward your port? You've come to the right place. Follow one of the sections below for all the information you'll need and get it done today.
Playing Far Cry 2 on Xbox 360? You need to set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- Start off by follow our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox 360.
- After that, click Port Forward Far Cry 2 on Xbox 360 and find your router to see easy-to-follow instructions.
To start playing Far Cry 2 on Playstation 3 you need to set up a static IP address on your PS3 as well as forward the standard PS3 ports.
- Make sure to begin by setting up a static IP address on your PS3.
- Finished there? Follow Port Forward Far Cry 2 on Playstation 3 and select your router to be done in no time.
If you play Far Cry 2 on PC then you need to set up a static IP address on your PC as well as forward the correct range of ports to it.