If you play Global Agenda, you may want to consider setting up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. There are many advantages to setting up a port forward for Global Agenda, for example:
- Improved connection
- Less lag
- Easier to play with friends
- Fewer crashes when online
- Better quality voice chat
- Overall enhanced online performance
On this page we have links to guides for PC specific to Global Agenda. Interested in getting your port forwarded? Follow one of the sections below for easy-to-follow instructions and learn how to get it done today.
Port Forward Global Agenda on Personal Computer
Before playing Global Agenda on PC you need to set up a static IP address on your PC and then forward a range of ports.
- Make sure to start by setting up a static IP address on your PC.
- After that, go to Port Forward Global Agenda on Personal Computer and choose your router to see simple instructions.