Which Ports Does Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Require
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris are as follows:
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris simply follow one of these links:
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris - Steam
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris - Playstation 4
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris - Xbox One
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris - Switch
When you play Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. They are sometimes timed and sometimes do not have a time limit. Some puzzle games have a level progression built in to them and others are more in the arcade style.
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Forward Ports for Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
When you are playing Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.