If you play Metal Slug 3, you may want to think about setting up a port forward for it. There are several reasons you should consider setting up a port forward for Metal Slug 3, such as:
- Less lag
- Easier to play with friends
- Improved connection
- Fewer crashes when online
- More stable
- Overall enhanced online experience
Just below we have links to guides for Xbox 360 specific to Metal Slug 3. Follow one of the sections below if you'd like to learn how to forward your port today.
Port Forward Metal Slug 3 on Xbox 360
Before you start Metal Slug 3 on Xbox 360 you need to do two things: set up a static IP address on your console and then forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- The first thing you should do is follow our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox 360.
- After that, go to Port Forward Metal Slug 3 on Xbox 360 to find your router and we'll walk you through the steps.