If you play MX vs. ATV Untamed, you should consider setting up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. There are quite a few advantages to setting up a port forward for MX vs. ATV Untamed, for example:
- More stable
- Easier to play with friends
- Fewer crashes when online
- Less lag
- Better connection
- Overall improved online experience
Here we have links to guides for Xbox 360 and PS3 specific to MX vs. ATV Untamed. Want to learn how to forward your port? You've come to the right place. Follow one of the sections below to see easy-to-follow instructions and get it done today.
Playing MX vs. ATV Untamed on Xbox 360? You need to set up a static IP address for your console as well as forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- The first thing you should do is follow our guide to set a static IP address for your Xbox 360.
- After that, click Port Forward MX vs. ATV Untamed on Xbox 360 and find your router for more info.
To begin playing MX vs. ATV Untamed on Playstation 3 you need to do two things: set up a static IP address for your PS3 as well as forward the basic PS3 ports.