If you play NHL 16, you may want to consider setting up a port forward for it better your online gaming experience. There are several advantages to setting up a port forward for NHL 16, for example:
- Fewer crashes when online
- Easier to play with friends
- Less lag
- Better quality voice chat
- Improved connection
- Overall enhanced online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox One and Playstation 4 specific to NHL 16. Want to learn how to forward your port? Follow one of the sections below to see easy-to-follow instructions and get it done today.
Playing NHL 16 on Xbox One? You need to set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- Begin by following our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox One
- After that go to Port Forward NHL 16 on Xbox One to find your router and we'll walk you through it.
In order to play NHL 16 on Playstation 4 you need to do two things: set up a static IP address for your console and then forward select ports to your console.