If you play Nidhogg, you should think about setting up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. There are many reasons to set up a port forward for Nidhogg. We have a few examples listed below:
- Better connection
- Less lag
- Fewer crashes when online
- Easier to play with friends
- More stable
- An overall improved online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Playstation 4 and PC specific to Nidhogg. These guides provide simple instructions on how to forward your port. Follow one of the sections below to get it done today.
Playing Nidhogg on Playstation 4? You need to set up a static IP address for your console as well as forward the correct ports to your console.
- Begin by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- Done with that? Go to Port Forward Nidhogg on Playstation 4 and choose your router for all the information you need.
If you play Nidhogg on PC then you need to set up a static IP address for your PC and then forward a range of ports.