How To Port Forward Peggle 2
If you play Peggle 2, you should consider setting up a port forward for it to improve your online gaming experience. There are several reasons to set up a port forward for Peggle 2. Here are just a few examples:
- Less lag
- Easier to play with friends
- Better connection
- More stable
- Not getting dropped from games
- Overall enhanced online experience
Just below we have links to guides for Xbox One and Playstation 4 specific to Peggle 2. Interested in learning how to forward your port? Follow one of the sections below to get it done today.
Before you play Peggle 2 on Xbox One you need to do two things: set up a static IP address on your console and then forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- To start, follow our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox One
- After that, click Port Forward Peggle 2 on Xbox One to find your router and we'll walk you through the steps.
Playing Peggle 2 on Playstation 4? You need to set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward the correct ports to your console.