If you play Pure Pool, you may want to consider setting up a port forward for it to improve your online gaming experience. There are many advantages to setting up a port forward for Pure Pool. Here are just a few examples:
- Fewer crashes when online
- Less lag
- Improved connection
- Easier to play with friends
- Better quality voice chat
- Overall enhanced online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox One and Playstation 4 specific to Pure Pool. Interested in learning how to forward your port? Follow one of the sections below to get it done today.
Before playing Pure Pool on Xbox One you need to set up a static IP address on your console. After that you should forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- Start off by following our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox One
- Done with that? Go to Port Forward Pure Pool on Xbox One and click your router to be done before you know it.
Playing Pure Pool on Playstation 4? You need to set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward the correct ports to your console.