If you play Servo, you may want to think about setting up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. There are many advantages to setting up a port forward for Servo, for instance:
- Not getting dropped from games
- Less lag
- More stable
- Easier to play with friends
- Better connection
- Improved overall online experience
On this page we have links to guides for PC specific to Servo. Want to get your port forwarded as soon as possible? Follow one of the sections below to see simple instructions and get it done today.
Port Forward Servo on Personal Computer
Before playing Servo on PC you need to do two things: set up a static IP address on your PC as well as forward a range of ports to it.
- To start, make sure you set a static IP address on your PC.
- Done with that? Follow Port Forward Servo on Personal Computer and click your router to see all the information you'll need.