If you play Skullgirls Encore, you may want to think about setting up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. There are many reasons to set up a port forward for Skullgirls Encore. We have a few examples listed below:
- Fewer crashes when online
- Easier to play with friends
- More stable
- Less lag
- Better connection
- Overall improved online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox One, Xbox 360, Playstation 4, and Playstation 3 specific to Skullgirls Encore. Follow one of the sections below to learn how to forward your port today.
If you play Skullgirls Encore on Xbox 360 you need to set up a static IP address for your console as well as forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- The first thing you should do is follow our guide to set a static IP address for your Xbox 360.
- Finished there? Go to Port Forward Skullgirls Encore on Xbox 360 to select your router and we'll walk you through it.
To begin playing Skullgirls Encore on Playstation 3 you need to set up a static IP address for your PS3 as well as forward the standard PS3 ports.