If you play Starcraft II, you might want to consider setting up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. There are many reasons to set up a port forward for Starcraft II, for instance:
- Less lag
- Easier to play with friends
- Fewer crashes when online
- Improved connection
- Better quality voice chat
- More stable
- Overall enhanced online gameplay
On this page we have links to guides for PC specific to Starcraft II. Want to forward your port now? Follow one of the sections below to see simple instructions and get it done today.
Port Forward StarCraft II on Personal Computer
Before playing Starcraft II on PC you need to do two things: set up a static IP address on your PC as well as forward a range of ports to it.
- Firstly, make sure you set a static IP address on your PC.
- Done with that? Follow Port Forward StarCraft II on Personal Computer and choose your router for all the information you'll need.