If you play Sunset Overdrive, then you should think about setting up a port forward for it to improve your gaming experience. There are several ways setting up a port forward can enhance your gameplay. Here are just a few examples:
- Less lag
- Better quality voice chat
- Easier to play with friends
- More stable
- Not getting dropped from games
- Overall enhanced online experience
On this page we have links to guides for PC specific to Sunset Overdrive that show the steps involved in forwarding your port. Follow one of the sections below to learn how to get your port forwarded today.
Port Forward Sunset Overdrive on Personal Computer
If you play Sunset Overdrive on PC then you need to do two things: set up a static IP address on your PC as well as forward the correct range of ports to it.
- Start out by setting up a static IP address on your PC.
- After that, go to Port Forward Sunset Overdrive on Personal Computer and select your router for easy-to-follow instructions.