If you play Tetris Ultimate, you may want to set up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. There are several reasons to set up a port forward for Tetris Ultimate, such as:
- Fewer crashes when online
- Less lag
- Easier to play with friends
- Better connection
- More stable
- Overall improved online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox One and Playstation 4 specific to Tetris Ultimate. Follow one of the sections below for easy-to-follow instructions, and learn how to forward your port today.
Before playing Tetris Ultimate on Xbox One, you need to set up a static IP address on your console. After that you should forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- To start, follow our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox One
- Finished there? Go to Port Forward Tetris Ultimate on Xbox One and find your router for simple instructions.
Playing Tetris Ultimate on Playstation 4? You need to set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward the corret ports to your console.