If you play Trine: Enchanted Edition and are interested in a better online gaming experience, you should consider setting up a port forward for it. There are several reasons to set up a port forward for Trine: Enchanted Edition. Here are just a few examples:
- Less lag
- Easier to play with friends
- Improved connection
- More stable
- Not getting dropped from games
- Overall enhanced online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Playstation 4 and PC specific to Trine: Enchanted Edition. These guides show all the steps involved in forwarding your port. Follow one of the sections below to learn how to forward your port today.
Playing Trine: Enchanted Edition on Playstation 4? You need to set up a static IP address for your console as well as forward ports to your console.
- Start out by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- After you've finished there, go to Port Forward Trine: Enchanted Edition on Playstation 4 and select your router for more information.
If you play Trine: Enchanted Edition on PC you need to set up a static IP address for your PC and then forward the correct range of ports.
- The first thing you need to do is set a static IP address for your PC.
- Finished with that? Go to Port Forward Trine: Enchanted Edition on Personal Computer and find your router for easy-to-follow instructions.