The ports that need to be forwarded for iBaby are listed here:
iBaby - PC
- TCP: 14971
Set Up a Port Forward for iBaby
When you use iBaby you may need to forward ports in your router. A port forward allows incoming connection requests from the internet to go straight to iBaby.
Routers are not designed to allow incoming network requests. By forwarding a port you can overcome this limitation.
Remember to Do These Things Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The internal IP address of your computer.
- The list of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Locate Your Router's IP Address
We have free Router Detector software to help you find your router's IP address. Our Router Detector tool is free to use and is part of our Network Utilities software.
Otherwise, you can follow our guide Find Your Router IP Address.
How To Set Up Port Forwarding for iBaby
We have Network Utilities software that can forward ports for you. Our Network Utilities software allows you to add port forwards and also remove them when you no longer need them to maximize your network security.
Port forwarding can also be set up step-by-step by hand. The way to forward a port is:
- You can start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer in the proper box in your router.
- Enter the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward for iBaby in the corresponding boxes in your router.
Usually you have to reboot your router in order to save the changes.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for iBaby:
List of Routers - Customized for iBaby
Those are the steps for forwarding ports in your router for iBaby.