The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for IConnectHere are:
IConnectHere - PC
- TCP: 5060-5065, 5723, 16384-16400
- UDP: 5060-5065, 5723, 16384-16400
Forwarding Ports for IConnectHere
When you use IConnectHere you may need to forward ports in your router. Forwarding ports is used to allow incoming connection requests from the internet to IConnectHere.
By default routers do not allow incoming network requests. By forwarding a port you can overcome this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The internal IP address of your router.
- The internal IP address of your computer.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
Locate Your Router's IP Address
To find your router's IP address the easy way you can use our free Router Detector software. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
Otherwise, you can follow our guide Find Your Router IP Address.
Setting Up a Port Forward for IConnectHere
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities lets you manage port forwards by putting them in when you need them and also removing the ones that you no longer need which maximized network security.
Another option is to go through the process of forwarding ports one step at a time. The step-by-step process for forwarding a port is:
- Begin by logging in to your router.
- Find the port forwarding section in your router.
- Put the IP address of your computer in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for IConnectHere in the correct boxes in your router.
Usually you have to reboot your router in order to save the changes.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for IConnectHere:
List of Routers - Customized for IConnectHere
That is the process required to forward ports in your router for IConnectHere.