When you play Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- In most turn based games each player has a turn to play while the other can simply manage their options for when their turn comes around.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
- Games tagged management are usually either player management like in a sports game or resource management like in StarCraft.
- Card games are usually a top down view of a gaming table and can be either single or multiplayer. Examples include poker, Magic the Gathering, and solitaire.
Forward Ports for Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars
When you are playing Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars Require
The specific incoming ports for Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars are as follows:
Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars simply follow one of these links:
- Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars - Steam
- Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars - Playstation 4
- Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars - Switch
- Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars - Xbox One
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.