How to Port Forward Injustice - Gods Among Us
Injustice: Gods Among Us is Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment's Fighting game with a release date in 2013.
Since Injustice: Gods Among Us is a fighting style of game you can expect fast paced, side view, player vs. player fighting action. Like Moral Kombat, Tekken, or Dead or Alive, most fighting games are in an arena with 3d style graphics and really rely on the players reflexes.
Forward Ports for Injustice: Gods Among Us
When you are playing Injustice: Gods Among Us you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to navigate to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to navigate to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Injustice: Gods Among Us Require
The ports that need to be forwarded for Injustice: Gods Among Us are as follows:
Injustice: Gods Among Us - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Injustice: Gods Among Us - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Injustice: Gods Among Us - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Injustice: Gods Among Us - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for Injustice: Gods Among Us that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded.
- Injustice: Gods Among Us - Playstation 3
- Injustice: Gods Among Us - Xbox 360
- Injustice: Gods Among Us - Playstation 4
- Injustice: Gods Among Us - PC
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.