Janline is a Trivia/Board Game game published by Recom released in 2008.
Janline is considered a trivia / board game. Trivia games are based on testing the players knowledge of trivia, many times within a time limit. Most are single player but there are many that are also multiplayer. Board games usually mimic their real world counterparts like chess, checkers, and Monopoly.
How to Port Forward Janline
When you are playing Janline you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Janline Require
The ports that need to be forwarded for Janline are as follows:
Janline - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Janline simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.