Opening Ports for Katana Zero using Your Router
Katana Zero offers the following genres of gameplay.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
- Hack-and-slash style games heavily emphasize combat. They generally involve slaying lots of waves of creatures.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
How to Port Forward Katana Zero
When you are playing Katana Zero you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Katana Zero
The network ports for Katana Zero are as follows:
Katana Zero - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Katana Zero - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Katana Zero yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Katana Zero - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Katana Zero - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Katana Zero - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
We have guides that are custom tailored for Katana Zero that will show you the specific incoming ports.
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.