Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk includes the following styles of play.
- Strategy games tend to focus on planning and skillful thinking in order to beat either real players or bots. They can be either real-time in which the play clock ticks continuously or turn-based where each player has a dedicated turn to finish their action. It is not uncommon to include exploration and resource management.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
Port Forward Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk
When you are playing Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk
The required incoming ports for Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk are as follows:
Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded in your router.
- Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk - Steam
- Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk - Playstation 4
- Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk - Switch
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.