Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light includes the following styles of play.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
How to Port Forward Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
When you are playing Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
The specific ports for Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light are as follows:
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light that will show you the network ports.
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - Steam
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - Playstation 3
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - Xbox 360
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.