How to Port Forward Little Nightmares II in Your Router
Little Nightmares II offers the following styles of play.
- Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. They are sometimes timed and sometimes do not have a time limit. Some puzzle games have a level progression built in to them and others are more in the arcade style.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Port Forward Little Nightmares II
When you are playing Little Nightmares II you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Little Nightmares II
The required incoming ports for Little Nightmares II are as follows:
Little Nightmares II - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Little Nightmares II yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Little Nightmares II - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Little Nightmares II - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Little Nightmares II - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Little Nightmares II - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Little Nightmares II simply follow one of these links:
- Little Nightmares II - Playstation 4
- Little Nightmares II - Steam
- Little Nightmares II - Switch
- Little Nightmares II - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.