Lux Alliance is a Strategy game published by Sillysoft Games released in 2017.
Lux Alliance is considered a strategy game. Most strategy games tend to focus on skillful thinking and planning in order to beat either bots, or sometimes real players. They can be either real-time in which the play clock ticks continuously or turn-based where each player has a dedicated turn to finish their action. They frequently include exploration and resource management.
How to Port Forward Lux Alliance
When you are playing Lux Alliance you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Lux Alliance Require
The specific incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Lux Alliance are as follows:
Lux Alliance - PC
- TCP: 3319,6619
- UDP: 3319,6619
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Lux Alliance simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.