Macrotis: A Mother's Journey offers the following styles of play.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Port Forward Macrotis: A Mother's Journey
When you are playing Macrotis: A Mother's Journey you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Macrotis: A Mother's Journey Require
The necessary ports for Macrotis: A Mother's Journey are as follows:
Macrotis: A Mother's Journey - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Macrotis: A Mother's Journey - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Macrotis: A Mother's Journey - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Macrotis: A Mother's Journey - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Macrotis: A Mother's Journey that will show you the necessary ports.
- Macrotis: A Mother's Journey - Steam
- Macrotis: A Mother's Journey - Playstation 4
- Macrotis: A Mother's Journey - Xbox One
- Macrotis: A Mother's Journey - Switch
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.