Ports To Forward for Mario Party Superstars
The specific incoming ports for Mario Party Superstars are as follows:
Mario Party Superstars - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Mario Party Superstars that will show you the specific incoming ports.
Mario Party Superstars offers the following genres of gameplay.
- Turn based games have each player take a dedicated turn. Players can frequently manage their inventory, cards, or characters while the other player is making their move.
- Party games, or minigames, are usually a collection of small, simple to learn games with intuitive controls that are intended to be played in a party situation with people who may not be familiar with the games controls. They are fun and simple and generally not very deep or challenging. The most common example is Mario Party, but there are many that are based on game shows as well.
How to Port Forward Mario Party Superstars
When you are playing Mario Party Superstars you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.