The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Market Analyst Software are:
Market Analyst Software - PC
- TCP: 14010
Forward Ports for Market Analyst Software
When you use Market Analyst Software you may need to forward ports in your router. The purpose of forwarding ports is to make a direct connection from the internet to Market Analyst Software.
Routers do not generally allow incoming connection requests from the internet. A port forward can overcome this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port Checkoff This To Do List
You need to know the following things before you can forward a port:
- Your router's internal IP address.
- The internal IP address of your computer.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
Find the IP Address of Your Router
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. Our Router Detector tool is free to use and is part of our Network Utilities software.
If you do not want to run the software, you can follow our Find Your Router IP Address guide.
Forwarding a Port for Market Analyst Software
You can use our Network Utilities software to automatically forward ports for you. Our Network Utilities software allows you to add port forwards and also remove them when you no longer need them to maximize your network security.
You can also choose to set up port forwards manually. The step-by-step process for forwarding a port is:
- You can start by logging in to your router.
- Look for the port forwarding section in your router.
- Put the IP address of your computer in the proper box in your router.
- Enter the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward for Market Analyst Software in the corresponding boxes in your router.
You probably will need to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Market Analyst Software:
List of Routers - Customized for Market Analyst Software
Those are the steps for forwarding ports in your router for Market Analyst Software.