Since Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite is a fighting style of game you can expect fast paced, side view, player vs. player fighting action. Like Moral Kombat, Tekken, or Dead or Alive, most fighting games are in an arena with 3d style graphics and really rely on the players reflexes.
How to Port Forward Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite
When you are playing Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to navigate to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite Require
The connection ports that need to be forwarded for Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite are as follows:
Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite simply follow one of these links:
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite - Playstation 4
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite - Xbox One
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite - Steam
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.