Open Ports on Your Router for Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection
Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection has the following genres of gameplay.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
- Most game compilations are repackaging of older arcade games bundled together. They are frequently composed of games from the same game publisher.
Port Forward Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection
When you are playing Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection Require
The incoming ports for Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection are as follows:
Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection simply follow one of these links:
- Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection - Playstation 4
- Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection - Steam
- Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection - Switch
- Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection - Xbox One
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.