How to Forward Ports in Your Router for Merv Griffin's Crosswords
Merv Griffin's Crosswords is THQ's Puzzle game with a release date in 2008.
Merv Griffin's Crosswords is a puzzle game. Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster. Some puzzlers involve level progression, but many are more of the arcade style where all progression ends when the player stops playing.
Forward Ports for Merv Griffin's Crosswords
When you are playing Merv Griffin's Crosswords you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Merv Griffin's Crosswords
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Merv Griffin's Crosswords are as follows:
Merv Griffin's Crosswords - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Merv Griffin's Crosswords yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Merv Griffin's Crosswords - Wii
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Merv Griffin's Crosswords - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Merv Griffin's Crosswords simply follow one of these links:
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.