Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- In a stealth style game you use hiding, disguises, muffled clothing, and shadows to overcome antagonists. Sometimes in a stealth style of game you get the choice of taking the quiet approach or the direct approach of attacking the enemy. Stealth games frequently feature a strong strategy component as well.
How to Port Forward Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
When you are playing Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
The specific ports for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes are as follows:
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes simply follow one of these links:
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - PC
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - Playstation 3
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - Playstation 4
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - Xbox 360
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - Xbox One
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.