How to Create a Port Forward in Your Router for Mighty No. 9
When you play Mighty No. 9 you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Port Forward Mighty No. 9
When you are playing Mighty No. 9 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Mighty No. 9
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Mighty No. 9 are as follows:
Mighty No. 9 - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Mighty No. 9 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Mighty No. 9 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Mighty No. 9 - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Mighty No. 9 yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Mighty No. 9 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Mighty No. 9 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Mighty No. 9 simply follow one of these links:
- Mighty No. 9 - Steam
- Mighty No. 9 - Playstation 3
- Mighty No. 9 - Playstation 4
- Mighty No. 9 - Xbox 360
- Mighty No. 9 - Xbox One
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.