Here is a list of the ports that need to be forwarded for Mipony:
Mipony - PC
- TCP: 8080
Forward Ports for Mipony
When you use Mipony you might need to forward some ports in your router. By forwarding ports you allow connection requests coming from the internet to be directed to Mipony.
Routers do not generally allow incoming connection requests from the internet. By forwarding a port you can overcome this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port Checkoff This To Do List
Make sure that you know these things before forwarding a port:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of your computer.
- Each of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Locate Your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. The software is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and it is completely free to use.
You can also follow our Find Your Router IP Address article.
Setting Up a Port Forward for Mipony
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. With Network Utilities, you can easily forward ports and also un-forward ports quickly so that you can keep your network up to date with the ports that you need forwarded and maximize your network security.
Port forwarding can also be set up step-by-step by hand. The way to forward a port is:
- You can start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer in the proper box in your router.
- It is now time to type the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for Mipony in the correct boxes in your router.
Usually you have to reboot your router in order to save the changes.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Mipony:
List of Routers - Customized for Mipony
That is the process required to forward ports in your router for Mipony.