The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for MIX Game Server are:
MIX Game Server - PC
- TCP: 24000
Forwarding Ports for MIX Game Server
When you use MIX Game Server you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is used to allow incoming connection requests from the internet to MIX Game Server.
Routers are not designed to allow incoming network requests. By forwarding a port you can overcome this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The internal IP address of your computer.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
Find the IP Address of Your Router
We have free Router Detector software to help you find your router's IP address. The software is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and it is completely free to use.
You can also follow our Find Your Router IP Address article.
How To Forward Ports for MIX Game Server
We have Network Utilities software that can forward ports for you. Network Utilities lets you manage port forwards by putting them in when you need them and also removing the ones that you no longer need which maximized network security.
Port forwarding can also be set up step-by-step by hand. The step-by-step process for forwarding a port is:
- You can start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer in the proper box in your router.
- It is now time to type the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for MIX Game Server in the correct boxes in your router.
Usually you have to reboot your router in order to save the changes.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for MIX Game Server:
List of Routers - Customized for MIX Game Server
That's all it takes to forward your ports for MIX Game Server.