Port Forwarding on Your Router for Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation 2
Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation 2 offers the following genres of gameplay.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
- Third person games have the game camera behind the players shoulder. You generally see the main characters back, shoulders, and head. Popular games that are in the 3rd person are Tomb Raider, Assassins Creed, and Gears of War.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
How to Port Forward Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation 2
When you are playing Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the fastest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation 2
The exact ports for Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation 2 are as follows:
Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation 2 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
We have guides that are custom tailored for Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation 2 that will show you the incoming ports.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.