Here is a list of the ports that need to be forwarded for MOHAA MatchWatch:
MOHAA MatchWatch - PC
- TCP: 950, 5500-5699, 13000-14000
- UDP: 640
Forward Ports for MOHAA MatchWatch
When you use MOHAA MatchWatch you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is used to allow incoming connection requests from the internet to MOHAA MatchWatch.
Routers do not generally allow incoming connection requests from the internet. By forwarding ports you can work around this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port Checkoff This To Do List
Before forwarding a port make sure that you know these things:
- Your router's internal IP address.
- Your computer's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
Find Your Router's IP Address
You can run our free Router Detector software to locate your router's IP address. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
We have a guide you can follow Find Your Router IP Address if you don't want to run the software.
How To Set Up Port Forwarding for MOHAA MatchWatch
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Our Network Utilities software allows you to add port forwards and also remove them when you no longer need them to maximize your network security.
You can also choose to set up port forwards manually. The process for forwarding a port is:
- You can start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Type the IP address of your computer into the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for MOHAA MatchWatch in the correct boxes in your router.
Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for MOHAA MatchWatch:
List of Routers - Customized for MOHAA MatchWatch
Those are the steps to take in order to forward ports in your router for MOHAA MatchWatch.