The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for MoneyWorks Datacentre are:
MoneyWorks Datacentre - PC
- TCP: 6674-6700, 6710
- UDP: 5353
Set Up a Port Forward for MoneyWorks Datacentre
When you use MoneyWorks Datacentre you might need to forward some ports in your router. A port forward allows incoming connection requests from the internet to go straight to MoneyWorks Datacentre.
Routers generally do not allow incoming connection requests from the internet. By forwarding ports you can work around this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's internal IP address.
- The internal IP address of your computer.
- Each of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Locate Your Router's IP Address
To find your router's IP address the easy way you can use our free Router Detector software. It is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and is free for you to use it.
Otherwise, you can follow our guide Find Your Router IP Address.
How To Set Up Port Forwarding for MoneyWorks Datacentre
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities lets you manage port forwards by putting them in when you need them and also removing the ones that you no longer need which maximized network security.
You can also choose to set up port forwards manually. The step-by-step process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer in the proper box in your router.
- It is now time to type the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for MoneyWorks Datacentre in the correct boxes in your router.
You probably will need to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for MoneyWorks Datacentre:
List of Routers - Customized for MoneyWorks Datacentre
That's all it takes to forward your ports for MoneyWorks Datacentre.