Monopoly Plus is Ubisoft's Trivia/Board Game game with a release date in 2014.
Ports To Forward for Monopoly Plus
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Monopoly Plus are as follows:
Monopoly Plus - PC
- TCP: 14000
- UDP: 5081
Monopoly Plus - Steam
- TCP: 14000, 27015, 27036
- UDP: 5081, 27015, 27031-27036
Monopoly Plus - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080, 14000
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658, 5081
Monopoly Plus - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480, 14000
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 5081
Monopoly Plus - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074, 14000
- UDP: 88, 3074, 5081
Monopoly Plus - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074, 14000
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500, 5081
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Monopoly Plus simply follow one of these links:
- Monopoly Plus - PC
- Monopoly Plus - Steam
- Monopoly Plus - Playstation 3
- Monopoly Plus - Playstation 4
- Monopoly Plus - Xbox 360
- Monopoly Plus - Xbox One
Monopoly Plus is considered a trivia / board game. Trivia games are based on testing the players knowledge of trivia, many times within a time limit. Most are single player but there are many that are also multiplayer. Board games usually mimic their real world counterparts like chess, checkers, and Monopoly.
How to Port Forward Monopoly Plus
When you are playing Monopoly Plus you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.