Opening Ports for Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom using Your Router
Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom has the following styles of play.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Forward Ports for Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom
When you are playing Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom Require
The incoming connection ports for Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom are as follows:
Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom that will show you the ports.
- Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom - Playstation 4
- Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom - Steam
- Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom - Switch
- Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom - Xbox One
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.