Monster Hunter: Frontier G includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
- MMO stands for Massively Multiplayer Online game. MMO's are huge open worlds where large numbers of people play at the same time. The focus highly on character development and progression, as well as loot collection and grouping together.
Port Forward Monster Hunter: Frontier G
When you are playing Monster Hunter: Frontier G you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Monster Hunter: Frontier G
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Monster Hunter: Frontier G are as follows:
Monster Hunter: Frontier G - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Monster Hunter: Frontier G yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Monster Hunter: Frontier G - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Monster Hunter: Frontier G - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Monster Hunter: Frontier G that will show you the specific ports.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.