Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection offers the following styles of gameplay.
- Fighting games are usually from a side view with 3D style graphics. They are typically done in rounds where one player attempts to knock the other player down. Some popular examples are Mortal Kombat, Tekken, and Dead or Alive.
- Most game compilations are repackaging of older arcade games bundled together. They are frequently composed of games from the same game publisher.
Port Forward Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection
When you are playing Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection Require
The incoming connection ports for Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection are as follows:
Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded.
- Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection - PC
- Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection - Playstation 3
- Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection - Xbox 360
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.